segunda-feira, março 05, 2012


I really feel like writing, but then on paper I'm like now what? What did you have to put on words that was so important? And the paper is just laying there with nothing on it.... I just wish it would came out and I could say what's really here, or maybe there isn't nothing at all....
I'm so afraid, afraid of losing you... I'm wishing for summer to never come, I don't want to be away from you anymore, I don't like it that way, I don't like when you trust more in other people who are around you, when I'm not the one who do everything with you, to whom do you talk. You have your family, while I just keep here for 3 months on my own, that's why when you came back I was just the same old me because I missed my bestfriend, my confident, my lover, I had so much to share with you because all of that time I had no one to talk to, I had no one to share my day with, so I just kept on waiting for you...



I'm afraid, I'm afraid everytime you leave because I've no one other than you, and I only want you, I don't want to talk to anyone else :(


I could count every line of your face, I could describe every curve of your body, I could feel everything it's going on your heart, You're part of me and I miss you so much every second we spend apart.
You're not just my special one, you're my everything, you are the reason for me to wake up in the morning, you're the one since day 1 I've met you.
That first instance we talked and you just had me forever....




I just want to make you my future plan, I want you to be a part of me like I'm a part of you, I want to wake up everyday by yourside, I want you to hold my hand when you go on the street, I want you to know everything about me, I want to share everything with you.

I want to travel the world by yourside, I want to learn everything with you, I want to discover everything that is to know with you, you're my fairy, my magical wings that make me fly so high that I'm afraid of ever stepping on land again...


I love you my perfect princess, I love everything about you, every detail that is a part of you...
You're my most natural secret :)

Sem comentários: